Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feedback

                                                       Feedback
I had two other students review my rough draft paper. I’m happy to say that my classmates suggested really great ideas and feedback. Initially I was a bit skeptical about peer editing however I am satisfied with my review. According to one of my classmates I need more work on my conclusion. Also Omar brought to my attention that my essay had no chronological order. He also gave me great tips on were and how to break off my paragraphs. I appreciated his positive feedback as much as his negative. Kevin added that I was missing a title and transitional language to let the reader know I am switching ideas.
I plan to come up with a conclusion because truly I didn’t have one on my rough draft. N my opinion I could probably add more personal connections with the writer. I’m going to need help with transitional language. So I plan on going to the reading and writing center. I am hoping they can be of some help. I know my grammar is not perfect, I plan to read and re read my paper to minimize grammar errors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment