Friday, December 16, 2011

Peer review for Final

The peer review in class once again was very helpful.  I had two other students review my essay. I got a lot of positive feedback from them however they made me realize that my main idea was a bit unclear. I need to work on transitional sentences. I was told that I jump from one idea to another and that was confusing for the reader. I also had time to dissect my paragraphs and realize that I could add to some and take away from some. I also have to find one more source and add it to my essay. Lastly , I need to come up with my conclusion which for me is the hardest to do without sounding repetitive.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy,

    For my peer review I was told that my paragraphs was out of order and I had to reorganize them. Reading your blog made me feel we had similar problems. I hope you were able to fix them.

    Sheila S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    I was reading your draft, and I got the same idea with my paper. However, as you said, some classmates discovered the same problem in the introduction of my paper. I hope both can fix these problems and get good grades.

    ReplyDelete